HTIR Work-Study USA, Inc. offers paid work experience while studying an affordable Masters Degree program in Coleman, Sullivan, Lincoln and UAT Universities. Offering courses in MBA, Information Science, Advanced Computer Science, Finance, Game Production and Management.
One of the challenges of studying abroad is to earn income to continue studies and living abroad.
International student are everly looking for such opportunity. You don’t need to look further – here is what you’ve been looking for.
HTIR Work-Study USA, Inc. introduces students to Curricular Practical Training (CPT, internship, work-study or co-op) opportunities in the USA for students who want to earn a degree from an accredited, high quality university, while working in full-time, paid job internships.
In many of these work study opportunities students are allowed to work in full time, paid, practical training employment sometimes as early as the first or second semester of the master program in order to enhance the educational experience, as well as to make students stronger candidates in today’s comptitive global market.
Types of Employment Available at HTIR's Featured Universities:
- On-campus paid employment: Up to 20 hours per week, beginning in the first year.
- Off-campus Curricular Practical Training or internships: Up to 40 hours per week of off-campus paid employment starting after one year of study. This is authorized by SEVIS if Curricular Practical Training (CPT) is offered by the university.
- Off-campus FIRST YEAR Curricular Practical Training: Paid employment or internships up to 40 hours per week, as early as the first semester of study. This is authorized by SEVIS only for graduate students at universities where such employment is a mandatory component of the curriculum and is required to begin immediately.
- Off-campus unpaid internships: Employment for training purposes only.
In many of these work study opportunities, students can earn US wages to use to pay for educational expenses.
HTIR Work-Study USA, Inc. is a global leader in USA work and study in the USA. HTIR introduces students to CPT programs at numerous universities throughout the United States where students can begin working as early as their first or second semester of study.
The HTIR Work and Study Guide is designed to not only introduce students to various universities and colleges in the U.S., but to also give students understanding regarding thier practical work experience in their curriculum-related employment within local US based corporations and businesses.
In a few unique CPT programs, paid internship employment is mandatory, beginning as early as the first semester of the first academic year of the student’s master degree program.
Benefits of HTIR
- Paid Employment Opportunities often beginning as early as the first year
- Scholarships or Tuition Discounts
- Monthly Tuition Payment Plans or a Student Loan Co-signed by HTIR
- Affordable Tuition Fees of $3,000 to $5000 to start and about $1,000 per month
- ESL (English as Second Language) available as needed for accepted students
- No GRE or GMAT required for Graduate Applicants
- Rapid Application and I-20 Processing
- Free Visa Interview Orientation Course Prepared by a U.S. Lawyer
To be eligible for any of the work and study program, an applicant must have the following:
- For graduates: a Bachelor Degree (in any major) (for master programs) For undergraduates a high school (or secondary school) diploma
- Sufficient funding (to cover tuition and living expenses as required by each school)
- Proficiency in English (if not, students will need to take ESL classes first)
- Be willing to work and study